Tuesday 8 October 2013

And also

I will be exhibiting some new work at Oreil Wrecsam in Wrexham, North Wales very soon, an exhibiton of artists inspired by folk practices. A collection of framed textiles and ceramics.. see the flyer for other exhibitors--

I have put some new cushions in my Etsy shop.




www.etsy.com/shop/Rosedeborman

I also have a Facebook account which you can check into

https://www.facebook.com/RosedeBorman


I will be selling my wares at the Designers Makers Winter Fair at the Southbank Centre  16-22 December so put this in your diaries, more about it later.

There will also be an open studio at my print workshop, Printall studios at the beginning of December.

More info on all of this soon, just wanted to let you know I hadn't forgotten you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment